Dear Club Member,
With restrictions easing from Monday 11 October now that NSW has hit the 70% double vaccination target,
we know many of our members are keen to return to the Nowra Rifle Range Shooting Complex.
Below is an update about our plans to reopen the range.
- At this stage, we plan to reopen the Nowra Rifle Range Shooting Complex on the usual operating hours
from Wednesday the 13th of October 2021 at 12:30pm for general practice and keep the schedule as per
the club calendar, respectively.
- anyone aged 16 years and over entering the site must be fully vaccinated and sign in via the Service NSW
QR codes that will be placed at the front gate and around the site.
- In compliance with our COVID-19 Safety Plan requirements, patrons must be able to produce evidence of
vaccination or an exemption to range officers as requested.
- Children aged under 16 years of age who are not fully vaccinated are permitted to attend the range but
must be with a fully vaccinated adult who is a member of that person’s household. This is requirement of
the Public Health Order.
- In compliance with the Public Health Order, masks must be worn in indoor areas of the facilities by
anyone over the age of 12 (unless you have an exception under the PHO).
- Under the Public Health Order, adults (16+) who are not vaccinated and do not have a medical exemption
are not permitted to attend the facility and will be asked to leave.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to welcome persons who reside in Greater Sydney, including the Blue
Mountains and Wollongong at this time.
- Patrons are reminded to maintain physical distancing where practical to do so.
- These rules will be in place until at least Sunday 24 October and will be reviewed once the Public Health Order for the 80% double vaccination target is released.
We look forward to welcoming more visitors back to the Nowra Rifle Range and thank you for your support in complying with the Public Health Orders.